CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 5, 2010

Life, Love, and the Pursuit of Mommyhood

Since moving back to Sugar Land, I have been overwhelmed with all the choices I have here. Not just other restaurants besides Chili's, Olive Garden, Logans, and Cracker Barrel, but other places to shop rather than WALMART! I have always been a couponing gal, but since we now have access to real grocery stores I am able to choose where I want to go and take advantage of great deals and such. With inspiration from my middle/high school friend Rachel (Check her frugaliciousness out here) I have decided to become a coupon queen too. Rachel, we need crowns or something... The effect of going from two incomes to one hasn't taken its full bite, yet, since we've been saving money rocking it at the 'rents right now. But I am determined to make our precious dollars stretch as far as they can go. And I must say, I get a nerdy thrill when I look at the bottom of a receipt and it says: You saved $16.54 or the other day at Kohl's it said "You Saved $83.30". Yeeessss. And to close my first blog post (which I'm sure no one is actually reading) I will brag on my cute little sweetness helping me cut out coupons (and by helping I mean staying asleep long enough so I can get stuff done, helping). Oh the life of a Stay at Home Mom.



2 comments:

  1. Love the blog! Ok, and I'm loving these little widgets! I may have to buy those alphabet links because Conner LOVES his links so it'd be cool to have some alphabet ones too. So these little widgets are what you get a % of the sales if people shop through your blog??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! And yeppers! I love my little widgets. I even like saying the word "widgets". LOL Dooooo it! :)

    ReplyDelete