CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Games and Coupons and Free Stuff, Oh My!


In just a few days, my little peanut has begun active teething. If it isn't in her mouth, she hasn't gotten her hands on it yet. Her gums have gotten really hard and I can tell things are moving in there. Poor little thing- they must hurt. I got maybe four hours of sleep last night. I had every intention of going on a little search for some deals out today, but I just didn't have power today. BUT that being said there are some really great things online that you must be sure to check out.



1. Kroger is having a "March to Savings". Play a little game everyday and win stuff! I was getting rather irritated because I have been playing it for a few days and haven't won anything. Yesterday I won a King Size Reeses (just forcing me to eat chocolate!) and today I won $5!! Wahoo! They load the coupon right to your Kroger card. How easy does it get?


2. I love love love Kirklands. I just can't wait to get our new house so I can fill it with more pretty stuff from here. Sign up for here for their emails and get a 20% off coupon. They send out lots of good coupons frequently as well. Yeessss.


3. Studio Movie Grill is having a promo for FREE movie tickets! Sign up before they stop! Who doesn't want to go to the movies for free? And you get get grown up drinks here while you enjoy your free movie. We'll be using this on double date night. :)


4. If you haven't heard of Babysteals.com you must head over there RIGHT. NOW. Every day at 10 am (Central time) they list a new deal. They have the most awesome, trendy stuff available from blankets, to babylegs (obsessed!), to shopping cart covers, and more. You have to make sure if you really want the item, though, you get it that second because quantities run out.

5. If you love Yankee Candles like I do, go here and get $10 off $25 purchase (which is one large candle). Ohhhh yeaaaa. My favorite is Home Sweet Home. What's yours?

Alright...enough for the night. Time for some more Tylenol for Miss M.

1 comment:

  1. We have got to go get you some of those little mesh teether things like I got Conner. They are AMAZING!!! All I've put in them so far is some ice, but still, it is perfect because he can sit there and suck on it forever and it really really helps with his teething pain!

    ReplyDelete